I love this place. I’ve only been once, but soon it will be my old standby. Good food, good drink, and good music. And they serve their reasonably-priced, remarkably delicious burgers until 1:15am. The only problem: it’s too dark at night for me to take good pics.
- Pigtrip was out of town, but it’s close enough for me. And based on the number of times this cat visited over the years, I think he likes Lester’s Roadside BBQ. Or maybe I’m just mis-reading his signals.
- Catch up on your old-school watering holes with Boston BarHopper at Sullivan’s Tap at the Garden.
- A Hamburger today reviewed Burger King’s Avacado Swiss Whopper. “Marginally appealing” doesn’t really make me want to run out to get one.
- Boston Magazine took a culinary tour of Chinatown. If you look at the Google map closely, you might see in the windows of Hub Chow’s world headquarters.
- Hungry Native rarely posts anything I can use in This Week’s Eats, so I’m thrilled they visited Savenor’s. I realize they visited Cragie on Main a few weeks ago, but still…
- It’s official: a post made me jealous. Tiny Urban Kitchen dined with a god. Sukiyabashi Jiro and its master, Jiro Ono, serve legendary sushi. I recently admitted I probably can’t tell the difference between a $1 piece of sushi and a $25 piece of sushi, but I figure I need to learn and I should learn from the best in the world. Jen, I’m legit envious.